UEFA.com works better on other browsers
For the best possible experience, we recommend using Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.

Raheny, Medyk and Ouriense through

Raheny United FC, KKPK Medyk Konin and Clube Atlético Ouriense will all play in the knockout phase for the first time after topping their groups with a game to spare.

Milena Nikolić (left) scored a competition-record haul for Spartak
Milena Nikolić (left) scored a competition-record haul for Spartak ©Bojan Arsić/ŽFK Spartak

Raheny United FC, KKPK Medyk Konin and Clube Atlético Ouriense will all play in the UEFA Women's Champions League knockout phase for the first time after topping their qualifying round groups with a game to spare.

The groups conclude on Thursday with all games starting at 17.00CET. The eight group winners, plus the two runners-up with the best record against the teams first and third in their section, join the 22 automatic entrants in the 22 August draw for the rounds of 32 and 16.

Group 1
Konak Belediyespor
came from behind to beat FC Minsk 2-1 and move on to six points, but they are not through yet. After an open first half, Minsk went ahead just before the break when Anastasia Kharlanova chipped Fatma Şahın. Eight minutes into the second half Cansu Yağ set up Ebru Topçu to head an equaliser and 14 minutes later she pounced on a half-cleared cross to score again.

FC Zürich Frauen, held by Minsk on Saturday, defeated hosts Rīgas FS to ensure they could qualify by beating Konak on Thursday. Struggling in heavy rain, Zürich took 44 minutes to make a breakthrough thanks to Barla Deplazes and early in the second half Riana Fischer produced a superb free-kick to double the lead.

Group 2
Irish champions Raheny United FC beat fellow Saturday victors FC NSA Sofia 2-0. Clare Shine hit Raheny's winner against hosts CFF Olimpia Cluj two days ago and she was threatening from the start again. NSA had their moments, but in first-half added time Siobhan Killeen's cross fell neatly for Shine to head in from close range. Raheny came out firing for the second half and Shine soon had another with a well-placed shot.

Raheny's progress was then sealed as Olimpia beat Hibernians FC 5-0 in the late game. A Fanni Vágó hat-trick was the key to breaking down the determined Hibernians defence, leaving Olimpia one goal ahead of NSA ahead of Thursday's meeting for second place.

Group 3
MTK Hungária FC
made it two wins out of two but were made to work to defeat Montenegrin hosts WFC Ekonomist. MTK were the better side in the second half after Lilla Nagy came on and her 58th-minute goal after being set up by Anita Pádár was the key.

However, on Thursday MTK will need to defeat Slovenia's ŽNK Pomurje, who extended their goal difference lead with a 4-0 win against Pärnu JK, who now cannot match last year's run to the round of 32. Captain Tanja Vrabel struck early and again on 70 minutes before Špela Kolbl and Manja Rogan added further goals.

Group 4
WFC Kharkiv
will go into Thursday's showdown with Glasgow City FC ahead on goal difference after both moved on to six points. Kharkiv defeated Slovakia's FC Union Nové Zámky 3-1, taking the lead on 12 minutes when Yelizaveta Kostyuchenko turned in Taisiia Nesterenko's corner after some pinball inside the penalty area. Nové Zámky goalkeeper Annette Ngo Ndom was keeping them in the game but was beaten again in the 70th minute when Ganna Voronina headed in a further Nesterenko corner. Oksana Znaidenova added another before Gold Tochi Orji's consolation.

Glasgow rested players against Glentoran Belfast United with the Kharkiv game in mind but still won 1-0, Courtney Whyte picking up a half-cleared Leanne Ross corner and, after slipping, scoring at the second attempt. Earlier, 15-year-old striker Carla Boyce was twice denied by Glentoran goalkeeper Ashleigh McKinnon. Although Ross limped off early in the second half, Glasgow continued to dominate but could not beat McKinnon again, the keeper directing a Leanne Crichton shot on to the upright.

Group 5
Serbian side ŽFK Spartak Subotica moved top on goal difference after racking up a 19-0 win against SS-11 Goliador-Real. Milena Nikolić managed a competition-record eight goals and captain Violeta Slović and substitute Tia N'Réhy – who replaced Nikolić with 15 minutes to go – both scored hat-tricks.

Nikolić said: "I know that my goalscoring is a record and I am very, very proud. I do not run just to score goals  I play for the team – but I am enjoying the moment. It's a great feeling."

Croatian hosts ŽNK Osijek can still pip Spartak by defeating them on Thursday thanks to their 3-1 victory against Greece's Amazones Dramas AS, who had Konstantina Papadopoulou sent off in the 19th minute. Violeta Baban's penalty opened the scoring and Martina Šalek and substitute Maja Joščak added further goals.

Group 6
Opening day winners Apollon LFC and KS Vllaznia played out a 0-0 draw, with the Albanian side, who had managed their nation's first-ever points on Saturday, producing a superb defensive display. They may even have won it through Ana Baro.

Apollon and Vllaznia are a point ahead of Lithuanian hosts Gintra Universitetas, who defeated Klaksvíkar ĺtrottarfelag 2-0. The lead came through Ana Alekperova's penalty, after Sonata Vanagaitė was fouled. Victory was sealed when Alekperova's free-kick from halfway was misjudged by keeper Randi Wardum. On Thursday, Ginta can still qualify if they defeat Vllzania and goal-difference leaders Apollon fail to beat KÍ.

Group 7
Debutants KKPK Medyk Konin are through thanks to their 7-0 win against Åland United of Finland. Ewa Pajor, 17, scored four goals to add to her strike in the opening match while Åland, who also began the match on three points, had Kim Sundlöv sent off.

Medyk's victory was enough as their matchday one victims WFC SFK 2000 Sarajevo, hosting the group, also won 7-0 against Macedonian champions ŽFK Kochani with seven different scorers.

Group 8
Hosts Clube Atlético Ouriense are also through with a game to spare courtesy of a 2-1 win against ASA Tel-Aviv University SC. In a tight match between two Saturday winners, Arava Shahaf's second yellow card on 51 minutes tilted things the way of the Portuguese team and she was followed a quarter of an hour later by Moran Levi.

Substitute Mariana Coelho made it 1-0 three minutes later and although Danielle Leige Paz levelled with 11 minutes to go, scoring on the rebound from Sarit Shenar's free-kick, Ouriense's two extra players proved decisive. As the game entered added time, Pisco's strike from outside the box eluded the grasp of Hanit Schwarz.

Ouriense's victory was enough as R. Standard de Liège, who lost to the hosts two days ago, overcame Cardiff Met LFC 10-0, Aline Zeller scoring five goals. The Belgian side dominated thanks to long passes behind the Cardiff Met defence and Tessa Wullaert's technique was outstanding.

Reporters: Sergey Vorobyov, Paul-Daniel Zaharia, Danilo Mitrović, Aleksandar Radović, Emmanuelle Hingant, Denis Novitsky, Carlos Jorge Santos & Carlos Machado