FC Bayern München overturned a 3-1 deficit against FC Porto with a 6-1 win to reach the semi-finals while FC Barcelona joined them after Neymar finished off Paris Saint-Germain.
Article top media content
• Bayern overturn a 3-1 deficit against Porto with a stunning 6-1 win
• Barcelona through to seventh semi-final in eight years after Neymar finishes off Paris
• Draw at 12.00CET on Friday, streamed live in the UEFA.com DrawCentre
• Wednesday's second legs: Real Madrid (0) v Atlético (0), Monaco (0) v Juventus (1)
FC Bayern München 6-1 FC Porto (agg: 7-4)
• Thiago Alcántara, Jérôme Boateng and Robert Lewandowski headed goals for Bayern in first half-hour.
• Thomas Müller's shot deflected in off Bruno Martins Indi, before Lewandowski made it 5-0.
• The first time a side has scored five before half-time in a UEFA Champions League knockout game.
• Jackson Martínez's seventh strike of the campaign on 73 minutes proved mere consolation.
• Iván Marcano was sent off for Porto late on and Xabi Alonso's ensuing free-kick got Bayern's sixth.
Listen: Lewandowski makes it five in our Matchday Live radio show
FC Barcelona 2-0 Paris Saint-Germain (agg: 5-1)
• Neymar extended Barcelona's advantage after brilliant work by Andrés Iniesta in the 14th minute.
• The Brazilian struck again later in the first half, making him the first to net five against Paris in Europe.
• Victory means a return to the semi-finals for Barcelona after their six-year streak ended last season.
Commentary: Neymar's second goal