The last five spots in the UEFA Champions League group stage will be decided on Wednesday when the play-off second legs take place: here is how the ties stand.
Article top media content
We have reporters in Bucharest, Prague and Liverpool: click on the match for live updates.
- A last-gasp own goal in the first leg was a huge blow to Young Boys' hopes of making a group stage debut as CSKA chase that honour for the fifth year running.
- FCSB are unbeaten in four European home games, though without a clean sheet, while Sporting have lost four away UEFA fixtures in a row.
- Qarabağ are one step away from becoming Azerbaijan's first UEFA Champions League group representatives, a feat already achieved by 32 of the 55 member nations.
- Having already beaten the debutants last week, Liverpool are unbeaten in their 14 home competitive games against German opposition and would be England's fifth group representatives, with the Premier League top four joined by UEFA Europa League winners Manchester United.
- Slavia last reached the group stage exactly a decade ago while APOEL are chasing a fourth appearance.
All kick-offs 20:45CET
What comes next?
The winners of each tie will go into the draw for the UEFA Champions League group stage, which takes place in Monaco at 18:00CET on Thursday. The defeated teams transfer to the UEFA Europa League group stage draw the following day.
Real Madrid (ESP, holders)
Bayern München (GER)
Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Spartak Moskva (RUS)
Other pots (to be joined by play-off winners)
Atlético Madrid (ESP)
Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Borussia Dortmund (GER)
Manchester City (ENG)
Manchester United (ENG)
Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)
RB Leipzig (GER)