The UEFA Champions League round of 16 draw was held in Nyon, Switzerland, on Monday morning.
Article top media content
UEFA Champions League round of 16 fixtures
12 February & 6 March
Manchester United (ENG) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Roma (ITA) v Porto (POR)
13 February & 5 March
Tottenham Hotspur (ENG) v Borussia Dortmund (GER)
Ajax (NED) v Real Madrid (ESP)
19 February & 13 March
Lyon (FRA) v Barcelona (ESP)
Liverpool (ENG) v Bayern München (GER)
20 February & 12 March
Schalke (GER) v Manchester City (ENG)
Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Juventus (ITA)
All kick-offs 21:00CET
- Bayern's last encounter with Liverpool was the 2001 UEFA Super Cup in Monaco, the English club beating the European champions 3-2.
- Jürgen Klopp has faced Bayern more than any other team in his managerial career (29 matches): W9 D4 L16.
- Spurs beat Dortmund home (3-1) and away (2-1) in last season's group stage.
- Real Madrid have won their last six games against Ajax, scoring 20 goals in that time and conceding just two.
- Barcelona are unbeaten in six previous meetings with Lyon, winning four and drawing two.
- Atlético are unbeaten in their last nine matches against Italian clubs (W7 D2).
- Porto overcame Roma 4-1 on aggregate in the 2016/17 play-off round.
How the draw worked
Two seeding pots were formed: one consisting of group winners and the other of runners-up. No team could play a club from their group or any side from their own association.
Road to the final
12/13 & 19/20 February: round of 16 first leg
5/6/ & 12/13 March: round of 16 second leg
15 March: quarter-final and semi-final draws
9/10 April: Quarter-finals, first leg
16/17 April: Quarter-finals, second leg
30 April/1 May: Semi-finals, first leg
7/8 May: Semi-finals, second leg
1 June: Final – Estadio Metropolitano, Madrid