Two of this century's finest keepers will go head to head in the UEFA Champions League round of 16 when Iker Casillas's Porto take on Gianluigi Buffon and Juventus.
Article top media content
Match dates: 22 February, 14 March
Pavel Nedvěd, Juventus vice-president: "A good draw for us? It's all relative and you mustn't underestimate your opponents at this stage of the competition. There are great expectations of Juve now reaching the quarter-finals with ease, just as there is at home to win the Scudetto. In reality, things are never that simple. Porto must be approached with caution given they've knocked out one Italian team already."
- Juventus beat Porto 2-1 in the 1984 European Cup Winners' Cup final in Basel, and recorded a home win (3-1) and an away draw (0-0) when the teams met in the 2001/02 UEFA Champions League first group stage.
- Juve's overall record against Portuguese opposition is W5 D2 L4.
- The Bianconeri's last encounter with a Portuguese Liga club came in the 2013/14 UEFA Europa League semi-finals, when they drew 0-0 at home to Benfica having lost the Lisbon first leg 2-1 – denying them a place in the final at their own Juventus Stadium.
- Porto have already tasted success in Italy this season, winning 3-0 at Roma in their play-off second leg to complete a 4-1 aggregate victory.
- Porto's record against Italian clubs reads W8 D9 L11.