Debutants Rostov as well as Manchester City, København, Dinamo Zagreb and Mönchengladbach won their play-off ties to complete the group stage line-up on Wednesday.
Article top media content
- Manchester City, Rostov, København, Dinamo Zagreb and Gladbach into group stage
- All UEFA Champions League group stage draw pots now confirmed
- Beaten sides transfer to UEFA Europa League group stage
- UEFA Champions League draw streamed live at 18:00CEST on Thursday
- Watch highlights of all five games from midnight CEST
Rostov 4-1 Ajax (agg: 5-2)
Debutants Rostov cruised past the four-time winners to reach the group stage in only their second season in UEFA competition.
Borussia Mönchengladbach 6-1 Young Boys (agg: 9-2)
Raffael and Thorgan Hazard scored hat-tricks to send Gladbach through with a play-off record margin of victory.
APOEL 1-1 FC København (agg: 1-2)
Extra time was on the cards until Federico Santander caught out APOEL goalkeeper Boy Waterman with four minutes left.
Salzburg 1-2 Dinamo Zagreb (aet, agg: 2-3)
Dinamo's Junior Fernandes forced extra time late on before El Arabi Hilal Soudani snatched victory for the visitors.
Manchester City 1-0 Steaua București (agg: 6-0)
Fabian Delph's second-half header rubber-stamped City's progress and maintained Josep Guardiola's perfect start as manager.