Keep tabs on the last 16 – all the latest results, fixtures and form guides.
Article top media content
Latest: United 2-1 Brighton (19/01)
Next: Arsenal v United (25/01, 20:55; FA Cup fourth round)
- United have won seven out of seven since Ole Gunnar Solskjær replaced José Mourinho as manager.
Latest: Paris 9-0 Guingamp (19/01)
Next: Paris v Strasbourg (23/01, 21:05; Coupe de France round of 32)
- Kylian Mbappé and Edinson Cavani both scored hat-tricks and Neymar added two goals as Paris beat Guingamp on Saturday. Thomas Tuchel's side remain unbeaten in Ligue 1.
Latest: Roma 3-2 Torino (19/01)
Next: Atalanta v Roma (27/01, 15:00)
- Roma have won their last three Serie A games, the Giallorossi's best run in the league since October 2018.
Latest: Chaves 1-4 Porto (18/01)
Next: Benfica v Porto (22/01, 20:45; League Cup semi-final)
- Francisco Soares scored his first hat-trick for Porto as they won a tenth away game from 11 at Chaves.
Latest: Fulham 1-2 Tottenham (20/01)
Next: Chelsea v Tottenham (24/01, 20:45; League Cup semi-final second leg – first leg: 0-1)
- Tottenham's last-gasp victory at Fulham was their second in four Premier League games, and they have still not drawn in the top flight this season.
Latest: RB Leipzig 0-1 Dortmund (19/01)
Next: Dortmund v Hannover (26/01, 15:30)
- Dortmund were victorious on their return to action after the winter break, Lucien Favre's men the first side to win at Leipzig in the Bundesliga this season.
Latest: Ajax 4-4 Heerenveen (20/01)
Next: Ajax v Heerenveen (24/01, 20:45; Dutch Cup quarter-final)
- Ajax are 20 matches unbeaten, winning 15 and drawing five since a 3-0 loss at PSV Eindhoven on 23 September, their sole defeat of the season.
Latest: Madrid 2-0 Sevilla (19/01)
Next: Madrid v Girona (24/01, 21:30; Copa Del Rey quarter-final first leg)
- Luka Modrić has scored in back-to-back Liga games for the first time after his late strike sealed a 2-0 win against Sevilla on Saturday.
Latest: Liverpool 4-3 Crystal Palace (19/01)
Next: Liverpool v Leicester (30/01, 21:00)
- Premier League leaders Liverpool have won 15 out of 15 when Mohamed Salah has scored this season, most recently his double against Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Latest: Hoffenheim 1-3 Bayern (18/01)
Next: Bayern v Stuttgart (27/01, 15:30)
- Leon Goretzka scored twice in a club match for the first time in his career as Bayern beat Hoffenheim in the first Bundesliga match of 2019.
Latest: Saint-Étienne 1-2 Lyon (20/01)
Next: Amiens v Lyon (24/01, 21:00; Coupe de France round of 32)
- OL have drawn 11 of their last 22 matches in all competitions, but came back from behind to clinch a late derby win against local rivals St-Étienne on Sunday.
Latest: Barcelona 3-1 Leganés (20/01)
Next: Sevilla v Barcelona (23/01, 21:00; Copa Del Rey quarter-final first leg)
- Lionel Messi rounded off Barcelona's success against Leganés after bringing up his 400th Liga goal in the victory against Eibar on 13 January.
Latest: Huesca 0-3 Atlético (19/01)
Next: Atlético v Getafe (26/01, 16:15)
- Second in the standings, Atleti are unbeaten in their last 17 Spanish Liga outings (W10 D7).
Latest: Juventus 1-0 AC Milan (16/01, Italian Super Cup, Jeddah)
Next: Juventus v Chievo (21/01, 20:30)
- Juve have scored at least once in each of their 27 competitive games this season if Wednesday's Italian Super Cup is included. Cristiano Ronaldo's goal ensured they secured a record eighth Super Cup, one more than Milan.
Latest: Schalke 2-1 Wolfsburg (20/01)
Next: Hertha v Schalke (25/01, 20:30)
- Schalke have won their last two Bundesliga fixtures – only the second time this season they have clinched back-to-back victories in the German top flight.
Latest: Huddersfield 0-3 City (20/01)
Next: Burton v City (23/01, 20:45; League Cup semi-final second leg – first leg: 0-9)
- City are yet to draw at home this season, winning 16 and losing two.
Times CET, league unless stated otherwise. Form includes all competitions – latest result first