The eight contenders are just one game away from the Nyon finals, with the ties on 2 and 3 April.
Article top media content
The UEFA Youth League last-eight ties are set for 2 and 3 April, with the winners through to the finals in Nyon.
- Holders Barcelona and Real Madrid are both through to their fifth quarter-final, and fourth in a row.
- Porto reached last season's semi-finals.
- Lyon are in the quarters for the first time: their men's team just lost in the UEFA Champions League to Barcelona but last year their women knocked out the Spanish side at the same stage of the UEFA Women's Champions League.
- Barça's fellow two-time winners Chelsea have got to the final on their last three entries, prevailing in 2014/15 and 2015/16 and finishing runners-up in 2017/18. Chelsea have been quarter-finalists in all five appearances.
- Dinamo and Midtjylland are the first teams from their nations to contest the quarter-finals.
- Hoffenheim are the first debutants to make the last eight since the inaugural season of 2013/14.
Semi-finals (26 April)
1: Barcelona/Lyon v Chelsea/Dinamo Zagreb
2: Hoffenheim/Real Madrid v Porto/Midtyjlland
Final (29 April)
Winner semi-final 2 v Winner semi-final 1