We profile the contenders after the draw set the road to Gothenburg.
Article top media content
The UEFA Women's Champions League quarter-finals start on Wednesday.
We profile the contenders for glory in Gothenburg on 16 May.
Quarter-final ties (second legs: 31 March/1 April)
Bayern München (GER) vs Rosengård (SWE)
Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) vs Lyon (FRA, holders)
Barcelona (ESP) vs Manchester City (ENG)
Chelsea (ENG) vs Wolfsburg (GER)
Semi-final draw (24/25 April & 1/2 May)
1: Paris/Lyon vs Barcelona/Manchester City
2: Bayern/Rosengård vs Chelsea/Wolfsburg
Final (16 May: Gamla Ullevi, Gothenburg)
Winner semi-final 2 vs Winner semi-final 1
Bayern München vs Rosengård
- The only German entrants never to win this competition.
- The first Swedish quarter-finalists since 2017/18, up to which point the Damallsvenskan had never failed to have a team in the last eight.
Paris Saint-Germain vs Lyon
- Paris have lost one final (2017) and two semi-finals (2016 and 2020) to Lyon but were the last side to knock them out of Europe in the 2014/15 round of 16.
- In the round of 16 Lyon became the first team to record 400 goals in this competition and set a new mark of 30 UEFA Women's Champions League matches unbeaten.
Barcelona vs Manchester City
- Sixth quarter-final in a row.
- Their quarter-final wins in 2017 and 2018 were both followed by last-four defeats against Lyon.
Chelsea vs Wolfsburg
- Their side includes reigning UEFA Women's Player of the Year Pernille Harder, signed in September from Wolfsburg.
- Have ended three of Chelsea's four previous European campaigns (in the 2015/16 round of 16, 2016/17 round of 32 and 2017/18 semi-finals).