Five teams are competing for two places in Monday's round of 16 draw on Wednesday and UEFA.com explains who needs what to advance from the group stage.
Article top media content
Five teams will compete for the two remaining places in the UEFA Champions League knockout phase in the final set of group matches on Wednesday. UEFA.com looks at who needs what for places in the round of 16 draw on Monday, which will be streamed live.
Draw: 12.00CET, Monday
Confirmed group winners: Club Atlético de Madrid, Real Madrid CF, AS Monaco FC, Borussia Dortmund, FC Bayern München, Chelsea FC, FC Porto
Qualified and can win group: Paris Saint-Germain, FC Barcelona
Confirmed runners-up: Juventus, FC Basel 1893, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Arsenal FC, FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Can qualify on Wednesday: AS Roma, Manchester City FC or PFC CSKA Moskva; Sporting Clube de Portugal or FC Schalke 04
Confirmed in UEFA Europa League: Olympiacos FC, Liverpool FC, FC Zenit, RSC Anderlecht
Can still qualify for UEFA Europa League only: AFC Ajax, APOEL FC, NK Maribor, Athletic Club, FC BATE Borisov
Out of Europe: Malmö FF, PFC Ludogorets Razgrad, SL Benfica, Galatasaray AŞ
GROUPS E-H: WEDNESDAY
AS Roma (5) v Manchester City FC (5)
FC Bayern München (12) v CSKA Moskva (5)
• Bayern have clinched first place.
• Roma will be through with a win, or a draw if CSKA draw with Bayern. If CSKA lose, Roma would be through with a goalless draw but out with a score draw.
• CSKA, to finish second, must win and hope Roma do not beat City.
• City must win and hope CSKA do not, or get a score draw and hope CSKA lose. If they lose they are definitely out of Europe altogether.
FC Barcelona (12) v Paris Saint-Germain (13)
AFC Ajax (2) v APOEL FC (1)
• Paris are through and will win the group with a draw.
• Barcelona are through and will win the group with victory.
• Ajax will finish third with a draw
• APOEL must win to pip Ajax to the UEFA Europa League.
Chelsea (11) v Sporting Clube de Portugal (7)
NK Maribor (3) v FC Schalke 04 (5)
• Chelsea went through as group winners with a 5-0 win at FC Schalke 04 on matchday five.
• Sporting will be through with a draw or if Schalke do not win.
• Schalke must win and hope Sporting lose.
• Maribor are out of the UEFA Champions League but will finish third with a win.
FC Porto (13) v FC Shakhtar Donetsk (8)
Athletic Club (4) v FC BATE Borisov (3)
• Porto have clinched first place.
• Shakhtar will definitely finish second.
• Athletic will finish third if they avoid defeat.
• BATE must win to pip Athletic to the UEFA Europa League.
Although all reasonable care has been taken that the information is accurate, no representation or guarantee is made as to its reliability or completeness. All outcomes are subject to official confirmation from UEFA following the conclusion of the group stage.