Viola Park in Vienna will stage the 2020 UEFA Women's Champions League final on 24 May.
Article top media content
Viola Park in Vienna will stage the 2020 UEFA Women's Champions League final on Sunday 24 May.
- VENUE: VIOLA PARK, VIENNA
• The home of Austria Wien since 1973 was first built in 1925 to stage the matches of Slovan Wien, though the original stadium was destored in World War II and has been reconstructed several times, most recently between 2016 and 2018.
• Viola Park was previously known as the Franz-Horr-Stadion, having been named in honour of former Vienna Football Association president Franz Horr.
• As well as Austria Wien, Viola Park has also hosted several national-team games at senior and underage level.
• The Austrian Women's Cup final has been played there five times, most recently in 2007.
• This is the first UEFA women's final in Vienna but the Austrian capital's Prater Stadion/Ernst-Happel-Stadion has hosted four European Cup finals (1964, 1987, 1990 and 1995), the 1970 European Cup Winners' Cup final, 1994 UEFA Cup final and UEFA EURO 2008 final.
Qualifying round: 7, 10 & 13 August 2019
Round of 32 draw: 16 August 2019, Nyon
Round of 32: 11/12 & 25/26 September 2019
Round of 16 draw: 30 September 2019, Nyon
Round of 16: 16/17 & 30/31 October 2019
Quarter-final & semi-final draw: 8 November 2019, Nyon
Quarter-finals: 24/25 March & 1/2 April 2020
Semi-finals: 25/26 April & 2/3 May 2020
Final (Viola Park, Vienna): 24 May 2020